Assist with the development, implementation, and overseeing of non-tuition revenue-generating programs in support of the school’s mission.
Browne Academy is a diverse independent day school committed to developing the whole child through extraordinary teaching, exceptional academic programs, and a nurturing community. We empower students to be critical thinkers, inspired innovators, engaged peers, and ethical leaders prepared with the confidence to thrive in a dynamic world.
This is a year-round, full-time position with benefits.
This position reports to the Director of Admissions & Auxiliary Programs.
General Hours are 10:00am-6:00pm, Monday-Friday. Hours will vary according to program needs/seasonal changes *Duties and Responsibilities
Assist in the development, marketing, staffing, implementation, management, and supervision of current and future auxiliary programs including: School Year (September-June)
- Extended Day
- Bruins Den Child Care
- Parent Teacher Conference Days
- Half Days (Special Friends Day)
- Special Event (Evening Child Care)
- Back to School Night*
- Move-Up Nights*
- Staff Child Care
- Professional Development
- Teacher Workdays
- After School Enrichment Programs
- Enrichment Classes
- Private Lessons
- Facility Rental Coordination
- School Spirit Store Management
- Manage Emergency “To Go” Bags
- Spring Break (March) *
- Winter Break (December/January) *
- Summer (June-August) *
- Attend Summer Camp Fairs and Open Houses (January-May) *
Other duties may be assigned by Director of Admissions & Auxiliary Programs or Head of SchoolQualification Requirements
Candidates will have the energy and ambition to manage Browne Academy’s Auxiliary Programs to the highest degree of excellence. They will be organized, attentive to detail, and motivated by an authentic interest in the experience of the program’s participants. They will be driven by an entrepreneurial spirit, while being resourceful, innovative, forward thinking, and possess a well-developed collaborative work style. Candidates must demonstrate superb customer experience.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required to perform the essential functions of the job:
- A love of children
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Minimum education requirement of bachelor’s degree
- Minimum youth programmatic experience of 3 years
- Current CPR, First Aid, and MAT certification (or able to obtain)
- Computer proficiency needed to utilize and learn necessary programs including Microsoft Office and registration/database systems
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to understand youth development programming, applicable regulations/laws, trends, best practices and new developments in the field
To apply, send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org