Browne Summer Camp is excited to introduce our new online registration system, Camp and Class Manager (CCM). Both new and returning BSC families must complete the entire registration process outlined below. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Buddy Requests are accepted and taken into consideration as best as possible. Deadline for requests must be sent in by June 16th, to email@example.com
Step 1: Initial Online Registration
- Set up a log-in and password.
- When registering remember to select your child’s age/grade for the 2017-2018 school year: For example: Rising PS 3, Rising 1st Grade, etc.
- Prior to registering please know what programs, dates/weeks, etc. that you want to sign up for: For example: Day Camp, Specialty Camp, Morning Care, After Care.
- You may log in at any time to add additional weeks/programs, depending on availability.
Step 2: Check out: Payment Options and Requirements
When checking out you have the option to:
- Pay in full via credit card or debit card.
- Pay the 10% deposit and pay the remaining balance manually by May 15, 2017.
Note: This deposit does not include a percentage from Morning Care and After Care.
For the remaining balance you have the following options:
- Mail a check, made payable to Browne Summer Camp, to the following address:
Browne Academy Business Office, Re: Summer Camp Payment
5917 Telegraph Road, Alexandria, Virginia 22310
- You may log into your online account (Manage your online account) at any time to make additional payments against your balance via credit card or debit card.
After finalizing the Initial Online Registration, you will receive an email confirmation from CCM.
Step 3: Online Supplemental Form and Required Documentation: Due 14 days before your child’s first day of camp.
Your CCM confirmation email will include a link to complete an Online Supplemental Form and upload Additional Required Documentation.
The Online Supplemental Form will request the following information:
- Health and medical information.
- Emergency contact and additional authorized individuals for pick-up.
- Additional camper information.
Additional Required Documentation:
- Proof of Identity (e.g. birth certificate, passport, school document with child’s name and DOB).
- Virginia School Entrance Form or Physical Exam.
- Current Immunization Record.
- Medication Authorization Form (if medication is required during camp).
Additional Required Documentation may be submitted via the following:
- Uploaded via CCM.
- Emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailed to: Browne Summer Camp, 5917 Telegraph Rd. Alexandria, VA 22310.
Current Browne Academy students and returning campers may have the additional required documentation on file. You will be notified if any additional or updated documents are required.
After finalizing the Online Supplemental Form and submitting the Additional Required Documentation, congratulations! You are FULLY registered for Browne Summer Camp 2017.