Browne Academy accepts applications for admission beginning in September for the following academic year. Below you will find an outline of the steps required for applying. All applications are to be completed by January 30. Any applications received after that date will be considered on a rolling-basis. We look forward to getting to know you and your child as you navigate the admission process and encourage you to contact the Admission Office if you have any questions along the way.
- Submit an online inquiry form.
- Schedule a campus tour with our Admission Office at 571-451-1006 or email us at email@example.com. Families may also choose to attend an Open House by registering here.
- Fill out the online application and submit the $75 application fee.
- Schedule a student visit/play date. Students will visit in their current grade.
- Submit all supporting materials:
- One recommendation from primary classroom teacher (Kindergarten applicants)
- One recommendation from primary classroom teacher and transcripts from previous schools (Grade 1 – 5 applicants)
- Two recommendations, one from an English teacher and one from a Math teacher, and transcripts from previous schools (Grade 6 – 8 applicants)
- Gesell Developmental Observation (Preschool 4 applicants)
- Browne Academy staff will administer the Gesell Developmental Observation during the student play date at no additional charge.
- WPPSI (Kindergarten applicants)*
- WISC-IV or WISC-V (Grade 1 – 5 applicants)*
- SSAT or ISEE (Grade 6 – 8 applicants)
*Educational Testing Information (WPPSI, WISC-IV or WISC-V) should be mailed or faxed directly from the tester to the Admission Office by February 17.